- Kataksham is a registered trademark and is a 6 year young startup.
- We are here to enable sustainable development of villages in South East Asia, parts of Africa and Levant via Information Systems.
- We ensure that the small rural business run efficiently and effectively using IoT and Ecommerce.
- Since ecofriendly products and natural resources are prime to these villages, we enable sustenance of their livelihoods at grassroot level.
- Empowering rural women and refugees by extending our service to them.
- Partnership with Tamilnadu State Government to build first ever IoT and ecommerce site to retail handicrafts and products of rural folks.
Information Software Engineering - University of Madras
MBA - Indian Institute of Management (IIM - Trichy)
Masters in International Public Policy and Management
Sri Preethi has 12 years of experience in roles as software engineer, consultant, business strategist and innovation management. Worked in companies such as Infosys, Capgemini and Cognizant. Has domain experience in investment banking, manufacturing, lifescience, ecommerce and big data analytics. Research project for government such as voting app and http://www.defencenews.in/article/How-IoT,-Drones-and-Smart-Watch-can-be-applied-in-Military-5567. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org